Saturday flowers


Comments

  1. Henrietta, your images are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is so beautiful. Another one of yours that I'm going to pin. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tämä on upea. Ja mitä mahdatkaan nyt kuvata... sitä odotellen =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Beautiful! I love the mood and perspective. I'd like to invite you to link up your favorite shot of the week again at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!

    Breena
    mommyknowslife.blogspot.com
    (ps - You may also want to check out the TWO giveaways I have going on right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful softness. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think gerbera daisies are one of the most photogenic flowers. You made a beautiful photo of these lovely gems. Hope you are enjoying Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful composition as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this picture. Make my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you-kiitos-tack-merci-danke schön
Your comments brightens up my day:)

Popular Posts